Tuesday 25 March 2014

Meet Beatitude's Inspirational Mothers



On the run up to Mothers Day this Sunday we are speaking to 3 Inspirational Mothers and finding out a bit more about them and asking which is their favourite Beatitude Product and why they like this so much.
                   
Carol Smilie, co-founder www.diarydoll.com
 
 1. Can you tell us a bit about your business and family?

My Company is called 'DIARY DOLL ' www.diarydoll.com
 We make a completely innovative product - the most amazing knickers for girls, with a secret, breathable, waterproof panel to help with problems with heavy periods, pelvic floor and post-maternity. They're washable, super soft and look and feel exactly like your favourite pants but nobody would know the difference!.
I'm married to Alex and am mum to three teenagers, Christie (19)  Robbie (16) and Jodie (14)



2.     What do you do to relax?
I walk my two black labradors (Jess & Ruby) and love pottering about the house, cooking and taking extra long baths!

3. What is your favourite Beatitude product and why do you like this?
My favourite is definitely the Patience Bath oil. It smells like a spa treatment and was wonderfully relaxing. I suppose as a mum of three, Patience was the most apt of all the names!

4.How will you be spending Mother’s Day on 30th March ?
I'm a bit funny about things like Mother's Day, Valentine's Day etc. I'd far prefer treats when I don't expect them. On the day though, this sounds really bad, but I'll probably be either on my own (Alex is away motor racing that weekend) or chaperoning Jodie while she's busking!!  I really don't mind Alex not being around on the day, because he often does far more spontaneous gestures, like bringing me flowers for no  reason at all, cooking for me, taking me to the movies, or arranging a spa day out of the blue!  and I love watching Jodie busking, we have a laugh afterwards about some of the characters she meets!

No comments:

Post a Comment